Desi Tacos are basically tacos stuffed with Indian style stuffing.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 25 mins.
- Taco Shells – 4
- Cooked Beans – 1/2 cup
- Potato – 1 medium (peeled and finely chopped)
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup
- Tomato – 1/2 cup (seeded and finely chopped)
- Onion – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Desi Taco:
- Take a mixing bow and add tomatoes, onions, coriander leaves, 1/4 ground black pepper, lemon juice and salt. Mix well. Your salsa is ready, keep it aside
- Heat oil in a pan. Add potatoes, red chilli powder, 1/4 ground black pepper and salt. Mix well. Cover and cook until potatoes are soft
- Uncover and cook on high flame for a min to make the potatoes crispy. Potatoes are ready. Keep aside
- Warm the tacos as per the instructions on the pack
- Take a taco shell and put the layers of beans, potatoes, sweet corn and salsa
- Your Desi Tacos are ready. Serve Immediately.