I simply love these crispy tacos. You can make any filling of your choice and enjoy it. Today I filled them with the Veggie Salad (which I recently shared). Hope you enjoy it!!!
Course: Main Course or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins
- Taco Shells – 4
- Veggie Salad – 1 1/2 cups (Click here for the recipe)
- Mint-Coriander Chutney – 2 tbsp (Click here for the recipe)
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to bake Tacos:
- Pre-heat oven on 350 degree
- Bake taco shells for 3 minutes
- Taco shells are ready. Keep it aside
- You can also microwave them for about minute
- You can even bake/microwave them as per the instructions on the pack.
How to make Veggie Tacos:
- Take a taco shell. Add 2 tbsp of veggie salad. Top it with 1/2 tbsp of mint-coriander chutney
- Your Veggie Tacos are ready. Serve Immediately.