First recipe of a sandwich and it is Paneer Corn Sandwich. A quick recipe and so delicious. I have used ketchup and green chutney as a spread, you can skip either if desired.
Also try: Bread Pakora.
Course: Breakfast and Snacks
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 25 mins, Total – 30 mins
Servings: makes 3 sandwiches
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 200 Grams (crumbled)
- Bread Slices – 6 (your choice of bread)
- Onion – 1 small (finely chopped), 1 medium (thinly sliced)
- Capsicum – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Sweet Corn – 1 cup (boiled)
- Tomato – 1 big (thinly sliced)
- Black Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Green Chutney – as required recipe here
- Tomato Ketchup – as required
- Oil and butter – for shallow frying the sandwiches
- Salt to taste.
How to make Paneer Sweet Corn Sandwich:
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and capsicum. Saute till onions are translucent
- Add grated paneer and corn. Mix well
- Add black pepper powder, vinegar and salt. Mix well and keep aside the stuffing
- Take a slice of bread. Spread green chutney and ketchup
- Spread desired amount of stuffing. Place sliced onions and tomatoes
- Now place the other slice of the bread on top of it
- Meanwhile heat a non-stick pan or a grill pan or a sandwich maker
- Place the sandwich on it and cook from both the sides with butter or oil
- Your Paneer Sweet Corn Sandwich is ready
- Serve hot with ketchup and green chutney.