A quick yet delicious sandwich recipe. You’ll need paneer (Indian cottage cheese), sweet corn, bread, onions and capsicum to make these delectable sandwiches. I have also added sliced onions and tomatoes in the sandwiches.
Also try: Bread Pakora.
Course: Breakfast and Snacks
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 25 mins, Total – 30 mins
Servings: makes 3 sandwiches
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) – 200 Grams (crumbled)
- Bread Slices – 6 (your choice of bread)
- Onion – 1 small (finely chopped), 1 medium (thinly sliced)
- Capsicum – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup (boiled)
- Tomato – 1 big (thinly sliced)
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli Flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Green Chutney – as required recipe here
- Tomato Ketchup – as required
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Butter – for shallow frying the sandwiches
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Sweet Corn Sandwich:
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and capsicum. Saute till onions are translucent
- Add paneer, sweet corn, chilli flakes, ground black pepper, vinegar and salt. Mix and cook for 2-3 mins. Keep aside the stuffing
- Take a slice of bread. Spread green chutney and ketchup as desired
- Spread desired amount of stuffing. Place sliced onions and tomatoes
- Now place the other slice of the bread on top of it
- Meanwhile heat a non-stick pan or a grill pan or a sandwich maker
- Place the sandwich on it and cook from both the sides with butter
- Your Paneer Sweet Corn Sandwich is ready
- Serve hot with ketchup and green chutney.