Aloo Sandwich is one of the most common and easy-peasy sandwich recipe. Enjoy it in the breakfast or as a snack. To prepare it we take boiled potatoes, mash them, add spices, stuff it between the bread slices and toast them.
Course: Breakfast or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 5 mins, Total – 15 mins.
Servings: makes 2 sandwiches
- Bread Slices – 4 (your choice of bread)
- Boiled Potato – 2 medium
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Butter to toast the sandwiches
- Salt to taste.
How to make Aloo Sandwich:
- Take a bowl and add potatoes, mash them
- Add coriander leaves, lemon juice, cumin powder, black pepper powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala powder and salt. Mix well, stuffing is ready
- Take a bread slice, spread the stuffing and place other slice on top of it
- Meanwhile heat a pan, grill pan or sandwich maker
- Spread some butter and place the sandwich, toast from both the sides with butter until crisp. Your Aloo Sandwich is ready. Serve with green chutney and ketchup.