When the veggies are mixed together to make a snack, it is palatable!!! These beautiful looking veg tikkis or cutlets are made with paneer (Indian cottage cheese), potatoes, spinach, green peas and sweet corn. A must try snack recipe.
Course: Starters or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins.
- Boiled Potatoes – 1 medium (grated)
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) – 100 grams (grated)
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup
- Boiled Green Peas – 1/2 cup
- Blanched Spinach – 1 cup
- Bread Crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil to pan fry the tikkis
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Veg Tikki:
- Take a grinding jar. Add green peas, sweet corn and spinach. Grind to make a coarse paste. Transfer it to a mixing bowl
- Add potatoes, paneer, ground black pepper, chaat masala powder and salt. Mix well to make a smooth paste
- Now make desired shape and size tikkis from the paste. Keep aside
- Heat a non-stick pan. Pour a few drops of oil and place the tikkis. Cook on medium flame until crisp and golden brown then flip, similarly cook the other side
- Your Veg Tikkis are ready. Serve hot with Green Chutney and some onions.