Another variety of pasta from my kitchen. I love the taste and shape of grape tomatoes. Hope you enjoy this one.
Also try: Red Sauce Pasta.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 25 mins
- Pasta (your choice) – 1.5 cups
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Grape Tomato – 300 grams
- Garlic – 2 cloves (grated or crushed)
- Capsicum – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Oregano – 1/2 tsp
- Dry Basil Leaves – 1/2 tsp
- Olive Oil – 3 tbsp
- Water – to boil pasta
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Pasta with Grape Tomatoes:
- Take the grape tomatoes, make a smooth paste with the half of the quantity and cut the remaining lengthwise into halves
- Boil water with a little salt. Add pasta and cook as per the instructions on the pack
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a pan. Add garlic. Saute till aromatic
- Add onions and capsicum. Saute till onions translucent
- Add tomato paste. Cook for 4-5 mins on medium flame
- Now add cut tomatoes, basil leaves, oregano, ground black pepper and salt. Cook for 3-4 mins
- Strain the pasta and add it to the sauce. Mix and cook for a minute
- Your Pasta is ready.