Pasta with grape tomatoes is a quick-fix and flavourful meal. Simply love the taste of the grape tomatoes in the pasta.
Also try: Red Sauce Sweet Corn Pasta.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 10 mins.
- Pasta (your choice) – 1.5 cups
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Grape Tomato – 300 grams
- Garlic – 2 cloves (grated or crushed)
- Bell Pepper – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Dried Basil Leaves – 1/2 tsp
- Olive Oil – 3 tbsp
- Water – to boil pasta
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Pasta with Grape Tomatoes:
- Take the grape tomatoes, make a smooth paste with the half of the quantity and cut the remaining lengthwise into halves
- Cook pasta as per the instructions on the pack. While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a pan. Add garlic. Saute till aromatic
- Add onions and capsicum. Saute till onions are translucent
- Add tomato paste. Cook for 3-4 mins
- Now add cut tomatoes, dried basil leaves, ground black pepper and salt. Cook for 3-4 mins
- Strain the pasta and add it to the sauce. Mix and cook for a minute. Your Pasta with Grape Tomatoes is ready.