Papdi Chaat is a popular Indian street food. To prepare it you take papdis, top it with chilled yogurt, boiled chickpeas & boiled potatoes along with chutneys, chaat masala powder, roasted cumin powder & red chili powder. And your tangy-sweet-spicy snack is ready.
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Total – 15 mins.
- Papdis – 15-16 (homemade, follow recipe here or store-bought)
- Boiled Potato – 1/2 cup (cut into small cubes)
- Boiled Chickpeas (Chole) – 1/2 cup
- Curd (Yogurt) – 3/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Green Chutney as needed (recipe here)
- Tamarind Chutney as needed (recipe here)
- Chaat Masala Powder to sprinkle on top
- Roasted Cumin Powder to sprinkle on top
- Red Chili Powder to sprinkle on top
- Sev to sprinkle on top
- Chopped Coriander Leaves to sprinkle on top
- Pomegranate Seeds to sprinkle on top (optional).
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Papdi Chaat:
- Take a mixing bowl and add curd, sugar & salt. Beat it until smooth, keep aside
- Take a serving plate. Place the papdis, top it with beaten curd, potatoes & chickpeas, drizzle some green chutney & tamarind chutney, sprinkle chaat masala powder, roasted cumin powder, red chili powder, sev, coriander leaves & pomegranate seeds (optional). Your Papdi Chaat is ready!!!