An easy and delectable breakfast or snack option, Paneer Sweet Corn Sandwich.
Course: Breakfast and Snacks
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 25 mins.
Servings: makes 2 sandwiches
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) – 1/2 cup (crumbled)
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup
- Onion – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Chili Flakes – 1/4 tsp
- Bread Slices – 4 (your choice of bread)
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Butter to toast the sandwiches
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Sweet Corn Sandwich:
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion & capsicum, saute until tender
- Add paneer, sweet corn, ground black pepper, chili flakes and salt. Mix and cook for 3-4 mins, stuffing is ready
- Take a bread slice, spread stuffing and place the other slice on top of it
- Meanwhile heat a pan, grill pan or sandwich maker
- Spread some butter and place the sandwich, toast from both the sides with butter until it’s crisp. Your Paneer Sweet Corn Sandwich is ready.