Stuffed Pasta Shells can be prepared in many different ways. The stuffing for this recipe is prepared with sweet corn, tomatoes, onions and capsicum. You can add more veggies to it of your choice.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins
- Jumbo Pasta Shells – 10
- Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup (boiled)
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 3 medium (blend to a smooth paste)
- Capsicum – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves (crushed)
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Chilli Flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Dried Basil Leaves – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Water – to cook pasta
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Stuffed Pasta Shells:
- Cook pasta shells as per the instructions on the pack
- While the pasta shells are cooking, heat oil in a pan. Add onions, capsicum and garlic. Cook till onions are translucent
- Add tomato paste. Cook till oil starts to separate
- Add sweet corn, chilli flakes, ground black pepper, dried basil leaves and salt. Mix and cook for a minute. Turn off the flame
- Add coriander leaves and mix. Keep aside
- Strain the pasta and stuff it with the filling
- Your Stuffed Pasta Shells are ready. Garnish with some coriander leaves and chili flakes.