One of the easiest fix for breakfast is smoothie. Recently I had shared recipe for Banana Blueberry Smoothie, today I am sharing recipe for Banana Strawberry. Recipe is same except strawberries are in place of blueberries.
Also try: Banana Blueberry Smoothie
Course: Beverages or Breakfast
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Total – 5 mins
- Banana – 1 large (ripe preferred)
- Frozen Strawberries – 1.5 cups (you can use fresh strawberries as well, but then you need to add ice. Frozen is preferred)
- Flax Seeds – 1 tsp
- Almond Milk – 1 cup (you can use regular milk or yogurt as well).
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Banana Strawberry Smoothie:
- Take a blending jar. Add the ingredients
- Blend on high-speed until frothy and smooth
- Your Banana Strawberry Smoothie is ready. Serve immediately.