Vegetable Pasta is a quick fix and outstandingly delectable meal. I have used two different shape pastas in this recipe, and this makes it look pretty!!! It’s loaded with vegetables, you can adjust the quantity and the variety as per your taste. I used whole wheat pasta, so it’s healthy too. Recipe is quite simple, yet palatable.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins.
- Whole Wheat Spaghetti Pasta – around 60 grams
- Whole Wheat Fusili Pasta – 3/4 cup
- Onion – 1 large or 2 medium (julienned)
- Bell Peppers – 1 cup (julienned)
- Tomato – 2 medium (chopped)
- Sweet Corn – 1/2 cup (boiled)
- Garlic Clove – 1 (grated)
- Chilli Flakes – 1/4 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Water to cook pasta
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Vegetable Pasta:
- Cook pasta as per instructions on the pack
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a pan. Add onions, peppers and garlic. Cook till onions are translucent
- Add chopped tomatoes, sweet corn, chilli flakes, ground black pepper and salt. Mix and cook till tomatoes are soft
- Strain the pasta and add it to the pan. Mix well. Your Vegetable Pasta is ready!!!