Soya is highly nutritious, you can make your choice of curries with it or even use it as a stuffing in a paratha. This is an easy recipe for soya granules cooked with onion and tomato, and a few spices.
- Soya Granules – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 large (finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1/2 inch (crushed)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (crushed)
- Green Chilli – 2 (finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kasuri Methi – 1 tsp
- Cream – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Water to cook soya granules
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Soya Granules Sabji:
- Cook soya granules as per instructions on the pack. Keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan or a kadai, add cumin seeds and let it splutter
- Add onion, green chilli, ginger and garlic. Saute until light golden brown
- Add tomato, coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Cook until oil separates
- Add crushed kasuri methi, cooked soya granules and salt. Mix and cook for 3-4 mins
- Add cream, garam masala powder and coriander leaves. Mix and cook for a min, your Soya Granules Sabji is ready.