- You can make the makhani sauce and naan in advance to save time
- You can also use store-bought naan for this recipe.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking, 25 mins, Baking – 10 mins, Total – 45 mins.
Servings: Makes two medium size naanza.
- Whole Wheat Naan – 2 medium size (follow recipe here or use store-bought)
- Paneer – 150 grams (cut into small cubes)
- Onion – 1 medium (roughly chopped) + sliced for topping
- Tomato – 3 medium (roughly chopped)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (roughly chopped)
- Ginger – 1/2 inch (roughly chopped)
- Green Chilli – 2 (roughly chopped)
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi) – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Cream – 1 tbsp
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese for topping
- Salt to taste.
How to make Paneer Makhani Naanza:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion, ginger, garlic and green chilli, saute until soft
- Add tomatoes and cook until soft. Turn off the flame let it cool down
- Transfer it to a blending jar and blend to a smooth paste
- Heat butter in a pan and add the paste along with red chilli powder, coriander powder & salt. Cook until butter starts to appear on the edges
- Add cream, crushed dried fenugreek leaves and garam masala powder. Mix and cook for a min, your makhani sauce is ready
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celsius. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil and keep aside
- Take a naan, spread some sauce, top it with paneer & sliced onions and sprinkle desired amount of cheese. Similarly do the other and place both on the baking sheet
- Bake for 10 mins and Your Paneer Makhani Naanza is ready. Let it rest for 5 mins then slice it and enjoy!!!