Nutella is such a favorite spread for many of us and it is the main ingredient for this recipe. Tartlets are prepared in advance and filling is quite easy to prepare. Enjoy these chocolaty, nutty and rich tartlets!!!
Tip: Follow recipe here to prepare 6 tartlets or 1 tart, you just need to add 1/4 cup cocoa powder while preparing the mix, though it’s optional.
Also try: Chocolate Bark, Double Chocolate Brownies, Brownie Cookies or Eggless Brownies.
Course: Breakfast or Dessert.
Cuisine: Global Cuisine
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Refrigeration – 2 hours, Total – 2 hours 15 mins.
Servings: makes six 4 inch mini tarts or one 9-10 inch tart.
- Mini Tarts – 6 (follow recipe here, don’t forget to add 1/4 cup cocoa powder)
- Bittersweet Choco chips or Extra Dark Choco Chips – 1/3 cup
- Nutella – 1 cup
- Chopped Hazelnuts – 1/4 cup
- Heavy Cream – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 2-3 tbsp (optional).
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Nutella Tarts:
- Heat cream in a pan, bring it to simmer on medium flame. Turn off the flame and add choco chips, cover for 2-3 mins so that choco chips are melted
- Stir until smooth, if it’s grainy then reheat while stirring continuously until smooth
- Now add nutella and stir, it’ll be a little difficult to stir but doable. It’ll get smooth as you keep stirring, if it’s too difficult to stir then add 2-3 tbsp milk. Your nutella filling is ready
- Now take the tartlets or tart, sprinkle some chopped hazelnuts over the bottom, pour the nutella filling evenly and refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- Your Nutella Tarts are ready, sprinkle some chopped hazelnuts while serving.