A simple and yummy raita. It goes well with sabji, roti or rice.
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins
- Dahi (Yogurt or Curd) – 1 cup
- Cucumber – 1 cup (grated)
- Mint Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper powder – 1/3 tsp
- Chat Masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Cucumber Raita:
- Take a mixing bowl. Add dahi and whisk it to get a smooth consistency
- Add grated cucumber, mint leaves, black pepper powder, chat masala and salt
- Mix well. Your Cucumber Raita is ready
- Serve it as a side-dish.