A simple, yummy and nutritious raita, goes well with sabji, roti or rice.
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins.
- Curd (Yogurt) – 1 cup
- Grated Cucumber – 3/4 cup
- Chopped Mint Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Cucumber Raita:
- Take a mixing bowl, add curd and beat until smooth
- Add cucumber, mint leaves, coriander leaves, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala powder, ground black pepper and salt. Mix well and your Cucumber Raita is ready.