Pyaaz Mirch is the easiest side dish recipe. It is basically stir fry sliced onions and green chilies, a perfect combination of sweet from the onions and spicy from the green chilies. It can be relished in many ways like with paratha & buttermilk (or curd), with dal & rice, or with dal & roti.
Course: Side Dish
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 10 mins, Total – 15 mins.
- Sliced Onions – 2 medium
- Chopped Green Chili – 5-6 (you can adjust as per taste)
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
How to make Pyaaz Mirch:
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and green chili. Saute on medium flame until soft
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix and saute until crisp and golden brown. Your Pyaaz Mirch is ready.