Paneer Corn is a delicious and an easy recipe of paneer.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 25 mins, Total – 30 mins.
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) – 200 grams (cut in cubes)
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Green Chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 large (finely chopped)
- Mint Leaves – 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Cream – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Corn:
- Heat oil in a pan or a kadai. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter
- Add onion and green chili. Saute until light golden brown
- Add tomatoes, coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and ground black pepper. Mix and cook until oil starts to separate
- Add sweet corn, paneer and salt. Mix and cook for about 3 mins
- Add cream, mint leaves and garam masala powder. Mix and cook for a min. Your Paneer Corn is ready. Serve Hot!!!