An easy recipe for Aloo (Potato) and Sweet Corn Cutlets, with a handful of ingredients your snack or starter will be ready in mins.
Course: Starters or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins.
- Boiled Potato – 2 medium (mashed)
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1 cup
- Bread Crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli Flakes – 1/4 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Oil to pan fry the cutlets
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Aloo Corn Cutlets:
- Take a grinding jar and add sweet corn, grind to a coarse paste and add it to a mixing bowl along with mashed potatoes, bread crumbs, cumin powder, ground black pepper, chilli flakes, coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt. Mix well to make a smooth paste
- Now make cutlets from the mix. Keep aside
- Heat a non-stick pan. Pour a few drops of oil and place the cutlets. Cook on medium flame until crisp then flip and similarly do the other side
- Your Aloo Corn Cutlets are ready. Serve hot with Green Chutney or ketchup. Enjoy!!!