Paneer Aloo Tikkis are delicious and super quick snack to make. To prepare these you’ll need paneer (Indian cottage cheese), potatoes, bread crumbs and a few spices.
Course: Starters or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 30 mins.
Servings: makes around 7 tikkis
- Boiled Potatoes – 2 medium
- Crumbled Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) – 100 grams
- Bread Crumbs – 1/4 cup
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green Chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil to pan fry the tikkis
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Aloo Tikki:
- Take a mixing bowl and add potatoes, mash them nicely
- Add paneer, bread crumbs, coriander leaves, green chili, garam masala powder, cumin powder, chaat masala powder and salt. Mix well until smooth
- Now make round flat tikkis from the mix. Keep aside for 5 mins
- Heat a pan and spread some oil, place the tikkis. Cook on medium flame until crisp and brown, then flip and similarly do the other side
- Your Paneer Aloo Tikkis are ready. Serve hot with your favorite dip.