Paneer Aloo Tikkis are delicious and super quick snack to make. To prepare these you’ll need paneer (Indian cottage cheese), potatoes, bread crumbs and a few spices.
Course: Starters or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins.
- Boiled Potatoes – 2 medium (mashed)
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) – 100 grams (grated)
- Bread Crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green Chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil to pan fry the tikkis
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
- Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients except oil. Mix to make a smooth paste
- Now make desired size round flat tikkis or cutlets from the paste. Keep aside
- Heat a non-stick pan. Pour a few drops of oil and place the tikkis. Cook on medium flame until crisp, then flip the tikkis. Similarly cook the other side
- Your Paneer Aloo Tikkis are ready. Serve hot with your favorite dip or Mint-Coriander Chutney.