Another tikki or cutlet from my kitchen, Paneer Aloo Tikki. Potatoes and Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) go so well together in many recipes and these tikkis are one such example. Hope you enjoy it.
To prepare these you’ll need paneer (Indian cottage cheese), potatoes, bread crumbs and spices.
Course: Starters or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins
- Potatoes – 2 medium (boiled)
- Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) – 100 grams (grated or crumbled)
- Bread Crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green Chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – to shallow fry the tikkis
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
- Take a bowl. Add potatoes and paneer. Mix
- Add coriander leaves, green chillies, black pepper powder, chat masala powder, bread crumbs and salt. Mix to make a paste
- Take 1.5 tbsp of the paste (or as desired) and make a round flat tikki or cutlet. Similarly make the rest and keep aside
- Heat a non-stick pan or tawa. Pour a few drops of oil
- Place the tikkis and cook on medium flame till they are golden brown
- Flip the tikki and cook in the similar way from the other side
- Your Paneer Aloo Tikkis are ready
- Serve hot with Green Chutney and onions.