Aloo Chaat is a famous Indian street food. It is basically crispy fried potatoes tossed in some tangy chutneys, spices and lemon juice.
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 25 mins.
- Potatoes – 3 medium (par boiled and cut into cubes)
- Tamarind Chutney – 2 tbsp or as required (recipe here)
- Green Chutney – 2 tbsp or as required (recipe here)
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Oil for deep frying the potatoes
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Salt to taste.
How to make Aloo Chaat:
- Heat oil in a kadai or a pan. Add chopped potato cubes. Deep fry from all the sides until golden brown. Strain it on a kitchen paper towel to remove the excess oil
- Take a mixing bowl. Add the fried potatoes, green chutney, tamarind chutney, chaat masala powder, lemon juice and salt. Mix
- Your Aloo Chaat is ready. Garnish with some coriander leaves and serve.