Indian street food is always famous for its spicy and different varieties of food. Aloo Chaat is another famous street from Northern side of India.
To prepare this recipe we deep fry chopped potatoes and then toss them in chutneys, spices and lemon juice.
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 20 mins
- Potatoes – 3 medium (par boiled and cut into cubes)
- Chat Masala powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Tamarind Chutney – 2 tbsp or as required (recipe here)
- Green Chutney – 2 tbsp or as required (recipe here)
- Oil – for deep frying the potatoes
- Coriander Leaves – for garnishing
- Salt to taste.
How to make Aloo Chaat:
- Heat oil in a kadai or a pan. Add chopped potato cubes
- Deep fry them on medium-high flame till golden brown
- Strain it on a kitchen paper towel to remove the excess oil
- Take a mixing bowl. Add the fried potatoes, green chutney, tamarind chutney, chat masala powder, lemon juice and salt. Mix
- Your Aloo Chaat is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy.