This is my favorite. I can have it with anything, literally any dish!!! It has been my favorite since my childhood. A must for many indian snacks. Very easy recipe.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins
- Mint leaves (Pudina) – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves (Dhania) – 1 cup
- Green Chilli – 1 (you can add 2 if you want spicy)
- Tomato – 1 small (coarsely chopped)
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Mint-Coriander Chutney:
- Add all the above ingredients in the mixer grinder. Grind to make a fine paste
- Your Mint-Coriander Chutney is ready
- It’ll remain fresh and good for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.