Mint-Coriander Chutney is a classic Indian dip, often enjoyed with snacks, starters or even in the main course as a side dish. The recipe is easy and quick, take all the ingredients from the below and blend them to a smooth paste, and your chutney is ready. Yep!!! It’s that easy.
Variation: You can use both the leaves as mentioned below or use just coriander leaves. If you choose to use just coriander leaves then take 1.5 cups instead of 1 cup.
Also try: Tamarind Chutney.
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins.
Servings: yields 3/4 cup.
- Coriander Leaves – 1 cup (tightly packed)
- Mint Leaves – 1/2 cup (tightly packed)
- Green Chili – 1 or 2 (depends on how hot you want it)
- Ginger – 1/2 inch (optional)
- Roasted Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat Masala – 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Ice Cube – 1
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Mint-Coriander Chutney:
- Take a blending jar and add all the ingredients. Blend to make a smooth paste
- Your Mint-Coriander Chutney is ready. Enjoy with your favorite snack. It’ll remain good for 2-3 days under refrigeration.