Apart from Tamarind Chutney, Mint-Coriander Chutney is another classic Indian dip. Mostly both are enjoyed together with snacks. Recipe is pretty simple, take all the ingredients from below and grind them to make a fine paste, and your chutney is ready.
Also try: Tamarind Chutney.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins
Servings: yields a small bowl.
- Mint Leaves (Pudina) – 1 cup (tightly packed)
- Coriander Leaves (Dhania, Cilantro or Parsley) – 1 cup (tightly packed)
- Green Chilli – 1-2 (depending on your spice level)
- Tomato – 1 small (coarsely chopped)
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Mint-Coriander Chutney:
- Take a mixer-grinder, add all the ingredients. Grind to make a fine paste
- Your Mint-Coriander Chutney is ready. Enjoy with your favorite snack.
- It’ll remain fresh and good for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.