A perfect and healthy summer snack to enjoy, Corn Chaat!!! Just gather all the ingredients and toss them up, and there your snack is ready. Yep, it’s that easy to make. Happy Snacking….
Course: Starters or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins.
- Boiled or Steamed Sweet Corn – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 large (seeded and finely chopped)
- Green Chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
- Tamarind Chutney – 2 tbsp (recipe here)
- Mint-Coriander Chutney – 1 tbsp (recipe here)
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves for garnishing.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Corn Chaat:
- Take a mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients and mix well. Your Corn Chaat is ready!!! Serve immediately.