Here’s giving you an option for Nachos with a twist!!! You can take your favorite nachos or tortilla chips to make this chaat. I took plain salted tortilla chips, added some chopped onions, tomatoes and tossed it with chutneys. A perfect and delicious snack.
Also try: Nacho Bites.
Course: Snacks or Starters
Time: Preparation – 10 Mins, Total – 10 Mins
- Nachos – 4 cups (slightly crushed)
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 large (seeded and finely chopped)
- Tamarind Chutney (Imli Chutney) – 2-3 tbsp
- Green Chutney (Coriander-Mint Chutney) – 1-2 tbsp
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – for garnishing (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste.
PS: Cup = 250 ML
How to make Nacho Chaat:
- Take nachos in a big mixing bowl
- Add all the ingredients. Mix well
- You Nacho Chaat is ready
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.