Nacho Bites is an easy and quick snack or starter recipe.
Also Try: Nacho Chaat.
Course: Snacks or Starters.
Time: Preparation – 10 Mins, Total – 10 Mins.
- Tortilla Scoops or Chips as needed
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 1/4 cup (grated)
- Onion – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium (seeded and finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Tamarind Chutney – 2 tbsp (recipe here)
- Green Chutney – 1 tbsp (recipe here)
- Chaat Masala Powder to sprinkle on the top.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Nacho Bites:
- Take a mixing bowl. Add onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, tamarind chutney and green chutney, mix well and keep aside the salsa
- Take a serving plate and place tortilla scoops or chips. Add desired quantity of the salsa, top it with grated paneer and sprinkle some chaat masala powder. Your Nacho Bites are ready, serve immediately.