Friends coming over and need quick-fix snack, then Nacho Bites is the solution!!! I have twisted the salsa for it and gave it the Indian touch. To make this salsa you need Tamarind and Green Chutney handy.
Also Try: Nacho Chaat.
Course: Snacks or Starters
Time: Preparation – 10 Mins, Total – 10 Mins.
- Tortilla Scoops or Chips: 20 scoops or as desired
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 1/4 cup (grated)
- Onion – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium (seeded and finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing (finely chopped)
- Tamarind Chutney – 2 tbsp (recipe here)
- Green Chutney – 1 tbsp (recipe here)
- Chaat Masala Powder – to sprinkle on the top.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Nacho Bites:
- Take a mixing bowl. Add onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, tamarind chutney and green chutney. Mix well and keep aside the salsa
- Take a serving plate. Place the tortilla scoops. Add desired quantity of the salsa on all the scoops. Top it with grated paneer and sprinkle some chaat masala powder
- Your Nacho Bites are ready. Serve immediately.