Friends coming over and need quick-fix snack, then Nacho Bites is your solution!!! I have twisted the salsa for it and gave it the Indian touch. To make this salsa you need Tamarind and Green Chutney handy.
Also Try: Nacho Chaat
Course: Snacks or Starters
Time: Preparation – 10 Mins, Total – 10 Mins
- Tortilla Scoops: 20 scoops or as desired (you can use regular tortilla chips as well)
- Paneer (Cottage cheese) – 1/4 cup (grated)
- Onion – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 small (seeded and finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Tamarind Chutney – 2 tbsp (recipe here)
- Green Chutney – 1 tbsp (recipe here)
- Chaat Masala – to sprinkle on the top.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Nacho Bites:
- Take a mixing bowl. Add onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, tamarind chutney and green chutney. Mix well and keep aside the salsa
- Take a serving plate. Place the tortilla scoops. Add desired quantity of the salsa on all the scoops
- Add grated paneer on the top and sprinkle chaat masala
- Your Nacho Bites are ready. Serve immediately.