Summer time means Mango Salsa time. Recipe is simple and easy. We just need to chop the ingredients and mix them all together, and salsa is ready.
Course: Snacks or Starters
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins
Servings: yields 2 cups
- Mango – 1 cup (peeled and finely chopped)
- Onion – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1/2 cup (seeded and finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Green Chili – 1 (seeded and finely chopped)
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/3 tsp
- Salt to taste.
How to make Mango Salsa:
- Take a mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients. Mix well
- Your Mango Salsa is ready. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.