Guacamole is a dip or a salad ingredient famous world-wide. There’s no further science or invention required to modify this incredibly delicious and nutritious dip, so I am going to stick to the basic and share the simple recipe for it. The only thing I prefer is to add a lot of lime juice to it, to have that tangy kick in each bite!!!
Course: Snacks or Starters
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins.
Servings: yields 1 cup
- Avocado – 1, prefer a little ripe one
- Onion – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium (seeded and finely chopped)
- Green Chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
- Lime Juice – 2 tbsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp or as needed (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste.
How to make Guacamole:
- Scoop out the avocado and add it to a mixing bowl, also add salt and lime juice. Mash them up with a masher or a fork and get the smooth texture
- Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well and your Guacamole is ready. Enjoy with your favorite chips.