Veg Burritos are healthy and so flavorful, also quite easy to make. It is stuffed with beans, corns, veggies and guacamole. A must try recipe.
Tip: I have used homemade wheat flour and flax seed tortillas in this recipe, you can use the store-bought ones as well.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 35 mins.
- Tortilla – 3
- Cooked Beans – 1 cup
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1/2 Cup
- Chopped Capsicum or Bell Pepper – 1/2 Cup
- Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Chopped or Minced Garlic – 1 tsp
- Chopped Tomato – 1/2 cup
- Avocado – 1
- Chopped Green Chili – 1
- Chopped Coriander Leaves or Cilantro – 2 tbsp
- Lime Juice – 3 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Veg Burrito:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic, saute for a few seconds
- Add onions and cook till golden
- Add capsicum and cook till tender
- Add beans, sweet corn, tomato, cumin powder, red chili powder and salt. Mix well and cook for 2-3 mins
- Turn off the flame and add 2 tbsp lime juice, mix well. Your stuffing is ready, keep aside
- Take a bowl and add avocado, mash it nicely. Add green chili, coriander leaves, black pepper, 1 tbsp lime juice and salt. Mix well and your guacamole is ready. Keep aside
- Warm the tortillas and then place it on a flat surface. Add desired amount of stuffing and guacamole, wrap it up and cut in half. Your Veg Burrito is ready.