Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins.
- Tortilla – 2 (homemade or store-bought)
- Boiled Beans – 3/4 cup
- Boiled Sweet Corn – 1/2 Cup
- Julienned Capsicum or Bell Pepper – 1/2 Cup
- Julienned Onion – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Garlic – 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Guacamole as needed, recipe here
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Veg Burrito:
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. Add garlic and saute for a few seconds
- Add boiled beans and sweet corn, mix
- Add red chilli powder, cumin powder and salt. Mix well and cook for about 2-3 mins. Stuffing is ready, keep aside
- Again heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. Add onions and saute
- Add capsicum, ground black pepper and salt. Mix and cook until tender, keep aside
- Warm the tortilla and place it on a flat surface. Spread the desired amount of stuffing, top it with sautéed onions & capsicum and some guacamole
- Wrap it up and cut in half. Your Veg Burrito is ready.