Such an easy and super delish dessert recipe, can also be enjoyed on the fasting days (vrat). Just a handful of ingredients and there your ladoos will be ready.
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 20 mins.
Servings: makes around 10 small ladoos.
- Shredded Coconut – 1 cup + for coating
- Whole Milk – 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1/4 cup
- Ghee (Clarified Butter) – 1 tsp + for greasing
- Cardamom Powder – 1/8 tsp.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Coconut Ladoo:
- Heat a pan or a kadai. Add coconut and warm it up a little bit, do not change the color
- Add milk and sugar, mix well. Cook on low-medium flame until the mixture is dry, stirring occasionally
- Add cardamom powder and ghee, mix well. Cook until the mixture becomes a thick mass
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down
- Now grease your palm with ghee and make small round shape ladoos out of the mixture, then coat them with some more shredded coconut
- Your Coconut Ladoos are ready, enjoy!!!