It’s December, YAY!!! Keeping the Christmas spirit High and the recipe effort Low. An easy, tasty and chocolaty dessert or snack to enjoy in this cozy weather. To make Chocolate Bark you’ll need chocolate, nuts and dried fruits.
- Chocolate – Dark Chocolate, Semi-Sweet Chocolate or White Chocolate
- Nuts – Almonds, Walnuts, Pecans, Pistachios, Cashew or Pumpkin Seeds
- Dried Fruit – Dried Cranberries, Cherries or Apricots
- You can also add Coconut flakes.
Also try: Dry Fruit Ladoos, Loukoumades, Malpua, Eggless Brownies, Double Chocolate Brownies, Coconut Ladoos, Gajar Ka Halwa or Carrot Cake.
Course: Dessert or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Refrigeration – 30 mins, Total – 40 mins.
Servings: makes about 20-25 pieces.
- Dark Chocolate Chips – about 12 oz or 350 grams
- Chopped Nuts (Almonds, Walnuts and Green Pumpkin seeds) – about 3/4 cup
- Dried Cranberries – about 1/4 cup.
PS: 1 Cup – 250 ML.
How to make Chocolate Bark:
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and keep aside
- Add chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted, stirring every 30 secs. It took 1.5 mins for me
- Spread the melted chocolate evenly on the baking sheet with a spatula, to about 1/4 inch in thickness
- Sprinkle chopped nuts and dried fruits, press lightly into the chocolate
- Refrigerate for 30 mins and your Chocolate Bark is ready, break it into pieces and relish. You can store it in an air-tight container at room temperature or even in the refrigerator.
Now that’s an amazing treat. Love these
LikeLiked by 1 person