Absolutely nutritious and delicious bite size snack to enjoy in the winters. Super easy to make and no flour or sugar in these ladoos. You’ll need nuts of your choice along with dates and raisins to make these.
- You can adjust nuts as per your taste
- If mixture has completely cooled down and it’s hard to make ladoos then warm it up in microwave
- You can also roughly chop dates, raisins and apricots instead of grinding. It gets a little sticky while grinding, but that’s manageable too.
Course: Dessert or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 25 mins.
Servings: makes 14-15 small ladoos.
- Dates – 3/4 cup (seeded)
- Raisins – 1/4 cup
- Dried Apricot – 1/4 cup
- Almonds – 1/4 cup
- Cashews – 1/4 cup
- Pistachios – 1/4 cup
- Walnuts – 1/4 cup
- Ghee (Clarified Butter) – 1 tbsp.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Dry Fruit Ladoo:
- Take a grinding jar and add almonds, cashews, pistachios & walnuts. Grind on pulse a few times to make a coarse powder and keep aside
- In the same grinding jar now add dates, raisins and dried apricots. Grind to make a coarse paste and keep aside. You can also roughly chop them
- Heat ghee in a pan and add grounded nuts. Saute on a low flame until crunchy, about 5 mins
- Now add dates, raisins and dried apricots. Mix and cook on low flame until soft, about 4-5 mins. Dates will also release some oil
- Turn off the flame and let cool down for about 5 mins. Once it’s warm start making small bite size ladoos from the mix
- Your Dry Fruit Ladoos are ready. Store in an air-tight container once they’ve completely cooled down.