Besan Ladoo is a popular Indian sweet. It is prepared mostly around festivals especially during Diwali. It has a unique and tempting flavor of gram flour, ghee and sugar. It is a very simply recipe.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 25 mins
Servings: makes around 15 ladoos
- Gram Flour (Ladoo Besan) – 250 grams
- Powdered Sugar – 250 grams
- Ghee (Clarified Butter) – 200 grams or as required (unmelted)
How to make Besan Ladoo:
- Take a thick bottom kadai or a pan. Heat it on a low-medium flame
- Add gram flour and ghee. Roast it on low-medium flame
- Stir continuously till it is fragrant and ghee starts to separate (add more ghee if it looks dry). It will take around 15 mins
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down
- Once it cool downs add powdered sugar. Mix very well with a spoon or your hand
- Make small or medium size ladoos from the mix
- Your Besan Ladoo is ready
- Serve or store in an air tight container. Enjoy!!!