Besan Ladoos are a popular Indian sweet, these are amazingly delicious and quite easy to make. It has a unique and tempting flavor of besan (gram flour), ghee (clarified butter) and sugar. To make these we roast besan in ghee, then add sugar to it and finally make the desired size ladoos from the mix.
Tip: Prefer to use Ladoo Besan instead of regular besan, to have the perfect texture.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins.
Servings: makes around 15-20 ladoos.
- Gram Flour (Ladoo Besan) – 250 grams
- Powdered Sugar – 250 grams
- Ghee (Clarified Butter) – 200 grams.
How to make Besan Ladoo:
- Take a thick bottom kadai or a pan. Heat it on a low-medium flame
- Add gram flour and ghee. Roast it on low-medium flame, stir continuously until fragrant and ghee starts to separate. It will take around 15 mins
- Turn off the flame and let it cool down
- Add powdered sugar and mix very well with a spoon or your hand
- Now make small or medium size ladoos from the mix
- Your Besan Ladoos are ready. Store in an air tight container.