A simple recipe to make Chocolate Mousse. It needs only four ingredients, it is eggless and it is effortless to prepare. You can prepare it in advance and take it out of the refrigerator 15 mins before serving.
Also try: Double Chocolate Chip Cookies, Eggless Brownies, Chocolate Bark, Double Chocolate Brownies or Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Assembly – 10 mins, Refrigeration – 2 hours, Total – 2 hours 25 mins.
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip – 1 cup
- Chilled Heavy Whipping Cream – 1/2 cup + 2/3 cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract – 1/4 tsp
- Berries as needed for topping (optional).
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Chocolate Mousse:
- Take a bowl, and add chocolate chip and 1/2 cup cream. Microwave until chocolate is melted and smooth, take 20 secs intervals and stir every time. Keep aside to cool it at room temperate
- Take another bowl, and add 2/3 cup cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Using a hand-mixer or wired whisk beat until you get a stiff peak
- Now add melted chocolate to the cream and using a silicone spatula gently fold it or use the hand mixer for 5-10 secs to mix. Be careful if you’re using hand-mixer, don’t over do it
- Mousse is ready. Now transfer it to the serving dishes, top it with berries and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or more. Your Chocolate Mousse is ready. Take it out of the refrigerator 15 mins before serving, enjoy!!!
Oh! So beautiful.
Hi, how are you friend?