A super easy dessert cup recipe for your sweet tooth!!! With a handful of ingredients this dessert will be ready in mins.
Also Try: Chocolate Mousse, Malai Kulfi with Poached Blueberries or Baklava Cups.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Assembly – 10 mins, Refrigeration – 2 hours, Total – 2 hours 20 mins.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – 1 cup
- Biscoff Cookie Butter Spread – 1/3 cup + to drizzle on top (melted)
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Biscoff Cookies – 12 (crumbled)
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ml.
How to make Biscoff Dessert Cups:
- Take a mixing bowl, and add cream, melted biscoff cookie butter spread (it should be at room temperate) and vanilla extract. Using a hand-mixer or wired whisk beat until light and fluffy. Your cream is ready
- Now take a dessert cup and layer it with some biscoff cookie crumble, top it with the prepared cream, sprinkle some more cookie crumble and finally drizzle some melted biscoff cookie butter spread
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or more and your Biscoff Dessert Cups are ready, enjoy.