Sharing an extremely easy snack or starter recipe today, Crispy Pesto Potatoes!!! You’ll need baby potatoes, pesto sauce and some pine nuts to prepare this, enjoy.
Tip: In this recipe we air-fry the potatoes, you can also pan-fry or deep-fry them.
Also Try: Crispy Smashed Potato Chaat, Moong Dal Waffles, Pesto Flatbread or Samosa Pinwheels.
Course: Starters or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Boiling – 15 mins, Air-Frying – 15 mins, Total – 35 mins.
- Baby Potatoes – 12
- Pesto Sauce – about 3 tbsp (recipe here)
- Pine Nuts to sprinkle on top
- Oil or Cooking Spray to Air-Fry the potatoes
- Water to boil the potatoes
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup 250 ML.
How to make Crispy Pesto Potato:
- Thoroughly wash the baby potatoes. Add them to a saucepan along with salt and water, cook until easily pierced with a fork. Don’t over do it
- When the potatoes are tender, drain them and let them cool for 5-10 mins, until they can be handled safely
- Use a potato masher, fork or your hand to carefully press them down until they’re about 1/2 inch thick
- Spray some oil in air fryer and place the potatoes. Cook on 400 F for about 15 mins or until golden and crisp, flip them after 8 mins
- Now take a serving plate, place the air-fried potatoes, spread some pesto and sprinkle some pine nuts. Serve and enjoy!
This is a great recipe for a quick and delicious snack or starter. The use of air fryer makes it healthy as well. Can’t wait to try it!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes, exactly! These were delicious 👌🏻thank you 😊