An absolute crowd pleaser and easy to make, you’ll just need a handful of ingredients to prepare these flatbreads.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Baking – 10 mins, Total – 15 mins.
Servings: 4 mini flatbreads.
- Mini Flatbread or Naan – 4 (store-bought or homemade)
- Pesto Sauce – about 3 tbsps (follow recipe here)
- Tomato Slices – 8
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese as needed
- Chili Flakes to sprinkle on the top.
How to make Pesto Flatbread:
- Preheat the oven to 450 F or 230 C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place the mini flatbreads/naan on a flat surface, spread pesto sauce (about 2 tsp on each), place the tomato slices (two on each) and sprinkle cheese as needed
- Bake for 10 mins. Your Pesto Flatbread is ready! Sprinkle some chili flakes, slice it and enjoy!!!