Totally “desi” and scrumptious dip to relish with mini naan bites. Dip is basically sauce of Paneer Butter Masala skipping the paneer. Quick snack to impress your guests when dip and mini naans (either homemade or store-bought) are handy.
- I have used whole wheat flour to make these mini naans. You can follow recipe here and take half the quantity of the dough, which in turn will give you 30 mini naan bites . You can also go for store-bought mini naans
- You can prepare the Makhani Dip and Naan in advance and your snack will be ready in mins.
Course: Starters or Snacks.
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 30, Total – 35 mins.
- Mini Naan Bites – 30
- Onion – 1 small-medium (roughly chopped)
- Tomatoes – 2 large (roughly chopped)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (roughly chopped)
- Ginger – 1/4 inch (roughly chopped)
- Green Chilli – 1 (roughly chopped)
- Cashew – 2
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi) – 1/2 tsp
- Cream – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- Butter – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Salt to taste.
How to make Mini Naan Bites with Makhani Dip:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion, ginger, garlic and green chilli. Saute until translucent
- Add tomatoes and cashew, cook until soft. Turn off the flame and let it cool down
- Add it to a blender and blend it to make a smooth paste. Keep aside
- Heat butter in a pan. Add the paste, coriander powder, kashmiri red chilli powder and salt. Mix and cook covered on medium flame for about 10 mins, stirring occasionally
- Add crushed dried fenugreek leaves and garam masala powder. Mix and cook for a min
- Add cream and mix, cook for a min and Makhani Dip is ready. Garnish it with some coriander leaves and serve hot with Mini Naan Bites.