Totally a party pleaser snack, so impress your family and friends next time with these bites. It will be ready in mins when you have your Makhani Sauce prepared in advance.
Course: Starters or Snacks.
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 25, Baking – 10 min, Total – 40 mins.
- Naan Dippers – about 25
- Paneer – about 200 grams, cut into thin square slices
- Onion – 1 small (roughly chopped)
- Tomatoes – 2 medium (roughly chopped)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (roughly chopped)
- Ginger – 1/4 inch (roughly chopped)
- Green Chili – 1 (roughly chopped)
- Cashew – 2
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi) – 1 tsp
- Cream – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese as needed
- Chili Flakes and Oregano to sprinkle on the top.
How to make Paneer Makhani Bites:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion, ginger, garlic and green chili. Saute until translucent
- Add tomatoes and cashew, cook until soft. Turn off the flame and let it cool down
- Add it to a blender and blend to make a smooth paste. Strain it through a sieve by pressing it nicely to get the maximum paste out of it, keep aside
- Heat butter in a pan. Add the paste, water, coriander powder, kashmiri red chili powder and salt. Mix and cook covered on medium flame for about 5-7 mins, stirring occasionally
- Add crushed dried fenugreek leaves, garam masala powder and salt. Mix and cook for a min
- Add cream and mix, cook for a min and Makhani Sauce is ready, keep aside
- Preheat the oven to 400 F or 200 C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place the naan dippers on the baking sheet, spread makhani sauce on them, place the paneer slice and top it with cheese as needed
- Bake for 10 mins. Your Paneer Makhani Bites are ready! Sprinkle some chili flakes and oregano, and Enjoy!!!