Totally a party pleaser snack, so impress your family and friends next time with these bites. It will be ready in mins when you have your Makhani Sauce prepared in advance.
Also try: Naan Bites with Makhani Dip, Mini Naan Paneer Bhurji Bites, Pesto Flatbread, Pizza Cups or Chaat Cups.
Course: Starters or Snacks.
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 25, Baking – 10 min, Total – 40 mins.
- Naan Dippers – about 25
- Paneer – about 200 grams, cut into thin square slices
- Onion – 1 small (roughly chopped)
- Tomatoes – 2 medium (roughly chopped)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (roughly chopped)
- Ginger – 1/4 inch (roughly chopped)
- Green Chili – 1 (roughly chopped)
- Cashew – 2
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi) – 1 tsp
- Cream – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese as needed
- Chili Flakes and Oregano to sprinkle on the top.
How to make Paneer Makhani Bites:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion, ginger, garlic and green chili. Saute until translucent
- Add tomatoes and cashew, cook until soft. Turn off the flame and let it cool down
- Add it to a blender and blend to make a smooth paste. Strain it through a sieve by pressing it nicely to get the maximum paste out of it, keep aside
- Heat butter in a pan. Add the paste, water, coriander powder, kashmiri red chili powder and salt. Mix and cook covered on medium flame for about 5-7 mins, stirring occasionally
- Add crushed dried fenugreek leaves, garam masala powder and salt. Mix and cook for a min
- Add cream and mix, cook for a min and Makhani Sauce is ready, keep aside
- Preheat the oven to 400 F or 200 C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place the naan dippers on the baking sheet, spread makhani sauce on them, place the paneer slice and top it with cheese as needed
- Bake for 10 mins. Your Paneer Makhani Bites are ready! Sprinkle some chili flakes and oregano, and Enjoy!!!