- I had prepared Naan, Paneer Bhurji and Chutney in advance, it saves time and your appetizer will be ready in mins later on
- I have used whole wheat flour to make these mini naans, you can follow recipe here. This recipe will give you 24 mini naans, you can reduce the quantity if needed. You can also go for store-bought mini naans
- Another delectable variation to this recipe is Amritsari Chole as a topping instead of Paneer Bhurji.
Course: Starters or Snacks
Time: Preparation – 15 mins, Total – 15 mins.
Servings: 24 mini bites.
- Paneer Bhurji, follow recipe here
- Naan, follow recipe here. Instead of making 6 regular naans make 24 mini naans or as needed
- Green Chutney, follow recipe here.
How to make Mini Naan Paneer Bhurji Bites: