Green Chutney is a perfect dip to enjoy with the snacks like paneer tikka, kebabs or even with sandwiches and cheelas (savory pancakes).
Variation: You can use both the leaves as mentioned below or use just coriander leaves. If you choose to use just coriander leaves then take 1.5 cups instead of 1 cup.
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins.
Servings: yields 1 cup.
- Coriander Leaves (Dhania, Cilantro or Parsley) – 1 cup (tightly packed)
- Mint Leaves (Pudina) – 1/2 cup (tightly packed)
- Hung Curd (or Greek Yogurt) – 1/2 cup
- Green Chilli – 1-2 (depending on your spice level)
- Tomato – 1/4 cup (coarsely chopped)
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Ginger – 1 inch (coarsely chopped)
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Green Chutney:
- Take a mixer-grinder, add all the ingredients except the hung curd. Grind to make a fine paste
- Now add hung curd and blend on pulse 3-4 times.
- Your Restaurant Style Green Chutney is ready. It’ll remain fresh and good for 2-3 days under refrigeration.