Green Chutney is a perfect dip to enjoy with snacks like paneer tikka, kebabs or even with sandwiches and cheelas (savory pancakes).
Variation: You can use both the leaves as mentioned below or use just coriander leaves. If you choose to use just coriander leaves then take 1.5 cups instead of 1 cup.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins.
Servings: yields 3/4 cup.
- Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
- Mint Leaves – 1/2 cup
- Curd (Yogurt) – 1/4 cup
- Green Chilli – 1 (coarsely chopped)
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Ginger – 1/2 inch (coarsely chopped)
- Roasted Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ice Cube – 1
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Green Chutney:
- Take a blending jar, add all the ingredients except curd and blend to make a smooth paste
- Now curd and blend on pulse 3-4 times. Your Green Chutney is ready. It’ll remain fresh and good for 2-3 days under refrigeration.