This recipe is a bit similar to Mint-Coriander Chutney but has a few additional ingredients. Recipe is quick and easy. Enjoy it with sandwiches, tikkas or any other snack.
Also try: Mint-Coriander Chutney.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins
Servings: yields a small bowl.
- Mint Leaves (Pudina) – 1 cup (tightly packed)
- Coriander Leaves (Dhania, Cilantro or Parsley) – 1 cup (tightly packed)
- Hung Curd – 1/2 cup
- Green Chilli – 1-2 (depending on your spice level)
- Tomato – 1 small (coarsely chopped)
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Ginger – 1.5 inch (coarsely chopped)
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Restaurant Style Green Chutney:
- Take a mixer-grinder, add all the ingredients except the hung curd. Grind to make a fine paste
- Transfer chutney in a bowl. Add hung curd. Mix well to make a smooth chutney
- Your Restaurant Style Green Chutney is ready
- It’ll remain fresh and good for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.