Every time we wonder why green chutney in the restaurants tastes so good. There’s a recipe for the same. Enjoy!!!
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins
- Mint leaves (Pudina) – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves (Dhania) – 1 cup
- Hung Curd – 1/2 cup
- Green Chilli – 1 (you can add 2 if you want spicy)
- Tomato – 1 small (coarsely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 1/2 inch
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to make Restaurant Style Green Chutney:
- Add all the above ingredients in the mixer grinder except the hung curd. Grind to make a fine paste
- Transfer chutney in a bowl. Add hung curd. Mix well to make a smooth chutney
- Your Restaurant Style Green Chutney is ready
- It’ll remain fresh and good for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.