Kathi Rolls are a popular Indian street food, to make Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll we wrap mouth-watering Paneer Tikka up in a chapati along with some chutneys and it’s delectable.
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 30 mins, Marination – 2 hours, Cooking – 30 mins, Total – 3 hours
Servings: makes 4 rolls
- For Paneer Tikka – Follow recipe
- For Rotis-
- Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Water to knead the dough
- Oil for cooking the rotis + 1 tbsp for dough
- Salt to taste
- For Chutney – Follow recipe
- Onion Salad-
- Onion – 1 medium (thinly sliced)
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Tikka Kathi Rolls:
- Prepare Paneer Tikka as per the recipe and keep aside
- Take a bowl and add onions, lemon juice, red chilli powder, chaat masala powder & salt. Mix well and keep aside the onion salad
- Take a mixing bowl and add wheat flour, 1 tbsp oil & salt. Mix and add water as required to make a smooth and soft dough. Keep aside for 15 mins
- Divide dough into four equal portions and make round balls
- Dust the ball with flour and roll it to make a thin roti
- Heat a tawa or a pan. Place the roti and cook till you get the brown spots then flip the roti and spread some oil. Similarly repeat on the other side, cook from both the sides until light golden brown
- Remove and place it in a covered container to keep it warm and soft. Similarly prepare rest of the the rotis
- Now take a roti and place on a flat surface. Spread some chutney, place the paneer tikka in the center & top it with some onion salad and and roll it. Your Paneer Tikka Kathi Rolls are ready. Serve hot with chutney or as is.