Kathi Rolls are popular Indian street food. Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll is basically mouth-watering Paneer Tikka wrapped up in a chapati and it delectable. Must try recipe.
Also try: Paneer Rolls
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 30 mins, Marination – 2 hours, Cooking – 30 mins, Total – 3 hours
Servings: makes 4 rolls
- For Paneer Tikka – Follow this recipe
- For Rotis-
- Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Water – to knead the dough
- Oil – for shallow frying the rotis + 1 tbsp for dough
- Salt to taste
- For Chutney – Follow this recipe
- Onion Salad-
- Onion – 1 medium (thinly sliced)
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Tikka Kathi Rolls:
- Prepare Paneer Tikka as per the recipe and keep aside
- Take a mixing bowl, add wheat flour, 1 tbsp oil and salt. Add water as required and make a smooth and soft dough. Keep aside for 15 mins
- Divide dough into four equal portions or as desired. Make round balls
- Dust the ball with flour and roll it to make a thin roti (it should not be thick)
- Heat a tawa or a pan. Place the roti and cook still you get the brown spots. Flip the roti and spread some oil
- Similarly repeat on the other side. Cook from both the sides till golden brown
- Remove it and keep it in a container covered to keep it warm and not turning hard. Similarly prepare rest of the the rotis .
- Now take a roti and place on a flat surface. Spread some chutney
- Place the paneer tikka in the center and top it with the onion salad. And roll it, you also roll it in a foil or a butter paper
- Your Paneer Tikka Kathi Rolls are ready. Serve hot with chutney or as is.