Achaari Aloo is a scrumptious dish, try it in a roll along with some chutneys and you’ll be amazed with the flavors.
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian
Time: Preparation – 25 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 40 mins.
Servings: makes 4 rolls.
- Achaari Aloo – Follow recipe here
- Green Chutney – Follow recipe here
- Yogurt Sauce – Follow recipe here
- Onion – 1 medium (julienned)
- Capsicum – 1 medium (julienned)
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Whole Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Water to knead the dough
- Oil for cooking the rotis + 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste.
How to make Achaari Aloo Roll:
- Take a mixing bowl and add wheat flour, 1 tbsp oil & salt. Mix and add water in portions to knead the dough, make a smooth dough and let it rest for 15 mins
- Take a small mixing bowl and add onion, capsicum, lemon juice, chaat masala powder, red chilli powder & salt. Mix and keep aside
- Now divide the dough into 4 equal size balls, dust the ball with flour and roll it to make a thin roti
- Heat a tawa or a pan and place the roti, cook until you get the brown spots. Flip the roti and spread some oil, similarly do the other side until golden brown. Keep aside the rotis in a covered container to avoid turning them hard
- Now take a roti and place it on a flat surface, place Achaari Aloo filling in the centre, top it with onion capsicum salad, green chutney and yogurt sauce, and finally roll it up. Your Achaari Aloo Roll is ready. Enjoy!!!