Another scrumptious way to enjoy Paneer Tikka is to make a wrap, but with dosa this time. Easy to make and full of flavors.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Marination – 30 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 1 hour.
Servings: makes 4 medium size wraps.
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 100 grams (chopped in small cubes)
- Onion – 1/4 cup (chopped in small cubes)
- Tomato – 1/4 cup (seeded and chopped in small cubes)
- Bell Peppers – 1/4 cup (chopped in small cubes)
- Green Chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Gram Flour – 1 tsp
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Hung Curd (or Greek Yogurt) – 2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ground Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Black Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Crushed Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi) – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp or as per taste
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Dosa Batter as needed
- Green Chutney as needed, recipe here
- Lettuce Leaves as needed
- Oil – 2 tsp + to cook dosas
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
- Take a mixing bowl. Add hung curd, 1 tsp oil, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, coriander powder, kashmiri red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala powder, ground pepper, dried fenugreek leaves, black salt and salt. Mix to make a smooth marinade
- Add paneer, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers and green chili. Gently mix until coated well in marinade, let it rest for 30 mins in refrigerator
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and add the marinated paneer & veggies. Cook on a medium flame until excess moisture is absorbed, stirring occasionally. It’ll take around 10 mins, your paneer tikka stuffing is ready. Keep aside
- Now heat another pan to make dosas and prepare 4 dosas (or as needed) of approx. 6 inch diameter
- Place the dosa on a flat surface, spread some lettuce leaves, top it with with paneer tikka and chutney. Your Paneer Tikka Dosa Wraps are ready, enjoy!!!