Another scrumptious way to enjoy Paneer Tikka is to make a wrap, but with dosa this time. Easy to make and full of flavors.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Marination – 1 hour, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 1.5 hours.
Servings: makes 6 medium size wraps.
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 150 grams (chopped in small cubes)
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped in small cubes)
- Tomato – 1 medium (seeded and chopped in small cubes)
- Bell Peppers – 1 cup (chopped in small cubes)
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Hung Curd (or Greek Yogurt) – 1/4 cup
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Crushed Dried Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi) – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
- Dosa Batter as needed
- Green Chutney as needed, recipe here
- Lettuce Leaves as needed
- Oil – 2 tsp + to cook dosas
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
- Take a mixing bowl. Add hung curd, 1 tsp oil, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, coriander powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, chaat masala powder, dried fenugreek leaves and salt. Mix to make a smooth marinade
- Add paneer, onions, tomatoes and bell peppers. Gently mix until coated well in marinade, let it rest for an hour or two
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and add the marinated paneer & veggies. Cook on a medium flame until excess moisture is absorbed, stirring occasionally. It’ll take around 10 mins, your paneer tikka stuffing is ready. Keep aside
- Now heat another pan to make dosas and prepare six dosas of approx. 6 inch diameter
- Place the dosa on a flat surface, spread some lettuce leaves, top it with with paneer and chutney. Your Paneer Tikka Dosa Wraps are ready