Paneer Tikka is such a delicious starter to enjoy always, in this recipe we are using the same paneer tikka as a topping on pizza and it is simply scrumptious. I have used homemade whole wheat pizza dough & pizza sauce for this recipe. I had also prepared paneer tikka in advance, you can do the same.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Baking – 15 mins, Total – 25 mins.
Servings: Makes around 12 inch thin crust pizza.
- Pizza Dough – follow recipe here, use half dough from the recipe for this thin crust pizza
- Pizza Sauce – 3-4 tbsp, follow recipe here
- Paneer Tikka – follow recipe here, skip the onions
- Onion – 1/2 cup (sliced)
- Capsicum or Bell Peppers– 1/2 cup (sliced)
- Tomato – 1/2 cup (seeded and chopped into small cubes)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese as needed
- Olive Oil for greasing.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Tikka Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit or 230 degree celsius
- Take the pizza dough ball on a lightly floured surface and roll it with a rolling-pin till you get the desired thickness base. Place it on a well-greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Brush the outer 1-inch of the pizza base lightly with olive oil
- Spread the pizza sauce and top it with paneer tikka, onions, tomatoes, capsicum and cheese
- Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, takes around 12-14 mins
- Your Tandoori Paneer Pizza is ready. Let it rest for about 2-3 mins before slicing, sprinkle some seasoning and dig in…