Paneer Tikka is such a delicious starter to enjoy always, in this recipe we are using the same paneer tikka as a topping on the pizza and it is simply scrumptious. I have used homemade whole wheat pizza dough & pizza sauce for this recipe.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Baking – 11 mins, Total – 21 mins.
Servings: Makes around a 12 inch thin crust pizza.
- Pizza Dough – follow recipe here, use half dough from the recipe for this thin crust pizza
- Pizza Sauce – 4 tbsp, follow recipe here
- Paneer Tikka – follow recipe here, use half quantity of that paneer tikka for this pizza and skip the onions
- Sliced Onion – 1/2 cup
- Sliced Capsicum or Bell Peppers– 1/2 cup
- Chopped & Seeded Tomato – 1/2 cup
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese as needed.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Tikka Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit or 250 degrees Celsius. Grease the pizza pan or baking sheet, keep aside
- Take the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface and roll it with a rolling-pin to make a thin base, about 1/4 inch thickness
- Spread the pizza sauce, top it with paneer tikka, onions, tomatoes, capsicum and cheese
- Bake until crust is golden brown, takes about 11-12 mins
- Your Tandoori Paneer Pizza is ready. Let it rest for about 5 mins before slicing, sprinkle some seasoning and dig in.