Paneer Tikka is such a delicious starter to enjoy always, in this recipe we are using the same paneer tikka as a topping on the pizza and it is simply scrumptious. I have used homemade whole wheat pizza dough & pizza sauce for this recipe.
I had prepared paneer tikka in advance, you can do the same by following the recipe here. You’ll be needing only half the quantity of the paneer tikka from that recipe for this pizza.
Also try: Pesto Pizza, Tandoori Paneer Pizza, Garden Fresh Pizza or Bread Pizza.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Baking – 11 mins, Total – 21 mins.
Servings: Makes around a 12 inch thin crust pizza.
- Pizza Dough – follow recipe here, use half dough from the recipe for this thin crust pizza
- Pizza Sauce – 4 tbsp, follow recipe here
- Paneer Tikka – follow recipe here, use half quantity of that paneer tikka for this pizza and skip the onions
- Sliced Onion – 1/2 cup
- Sliced Capsicum or Bell Peppers– 1/2 cup
- Chopped & Seeded Tomato – 1/2 cup
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese as needed.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Paneer Tikka Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit or 250 degrees Celsius. Grease the pizza pan or baking sheet, keep aside
- Take the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface and roll it with a rolling-pin to make a thin base, about 1/4 inch thickness
- Spread the pizza sauce, top it with paneer tikka, onions, tomatoes, capsicum and cheese
- Bake until crust is golden brown, takes about 11-12 mins
- Your Tandoori Paneer Pizza is ready. Let it rest for about 5 mins before slicing, sprinkle some seasoning and dig in.
The pizza is looking too delicious, especially with all that molten cheese there!