Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Baking – 10 mins, Total – 15 mins.
Servings: Makes around 12 inch thin crust pizza.
- Pizza Dough – follow recipe here, use half dough from the recipe for this thin crust pizza
- Pesto Sauce – 3-4 tbsp (recipe here)
- Tomato – 1 (cut crosswise into 1/8 inch thick slices)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese as needed
- Ground Black Pepper to sprinkle on the top.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Pesto Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit or 230 degree celsius
- Take the pizza dough ball on a lightly floured surface and roll it with a rolling-pin till you get the desired thickness base. Place it on a well-greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Brush the outer 1-inch of the pizza base lightly with olive oil
- Spread pesto sauce. Place tomatoes slices and sprinkle cheese
- Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, takes around 10-12 mins
- Your Thin Crust Pesto Pizza is ready. Let it rest for a few mins before slicing. Sprinkle some ground black pepper and serve.