Pesto Pasta is an easy and quick-fix recipe, when you’ve pesto sauce handy, you can prepare pesto sauce in advance and it’ll remain good for at least a week under refrigeration. I did not add any cheese to the recipe, if you prefer you can add.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 10 mins, Total – 15 mins.
- Pasta of your choice – 1 cup
- Pesto Sauce – 2 tbsp (recipe here)
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Water to boil pasta
- Salt to taste.
How to make Pesto Pasta:
- Cook pasta as per the instructions on the pack
- While pasta is cooking take a big bowl and add pesto sauce, ground black pepper & 2 tbsp of pasta cooking water (this helps in diluting the sauce). Mix well
- When pasta is cooked, strain it and add it to the sauce. Mix well, you can also add cheese at this step
- Your Pesto Pasta is ready. Enjoy.