On a lazy or a busy day we want a quick-fix meal. Pasta with Pesto Sauce is the solution. If you have pesto sauce handy then it’s just the matter of 10 mins and woohoo!!! Your meal is ready. I had previously shared the recipe for Pesto Sauce, you can prepare it in advance and it’ll remain good for at least a week under refrigeration. I did not add cheese to it, if you prefer you can go for it.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 10 mins, Total – 15 mins.
- Angel Hair Pasta – around 110 grams or 4 oz (you can use any other pasta as well)
- Pesto Sauce – 2 tbsp (recipe here)
- Ground Black Pepper – for garnishing
- Water – to boil pasta
- Salt to taste.
How to make Pasta with Pesto Sauce:
- Cook pasta as per instructions on pack
- While pasta is cooking take a big bowl. Add pesto sauce and 2 tbsp of pasta cooking water. Mix well. This will help in diluting the sauce
- When pasta is cooked, strain it and add it to the sauce. Mix till spaghetti is coated in the sauce. You can also add more pesto sauce at this step if desired
- Your Pasta with Pesto Sauce is ready. Sprinkle a little ground black pepper and serve hot!!!