Indian Macaroni is the Indian version of pasta. We make this delicious recipe with onions, tomatoes and a few Indian spices. You can also add veggies of your choice like sweet corn, bell peppers, etc.
Also try: Paneer Makhani Pasta.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins.
- Macaroni Pasta – 1.5 cup
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes – 2 large (finely chopped)
- Green Chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Dry Mango Powder (Amchur) – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves – for garnishing
- Water – to boil pasta
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 cup = 250 ML.
How to make Indian Macaroni:
- Cook pasta as per the instructions on the pack
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a pan. Add onions and green chilli, cook till onions are golden brown
- Add tomatoes, red chilli powder, ground black pepper, coriander powder and salt. Cook till oil starts to separate
- Strain the macaroni and add it to the pan. Mix
- Add coriander leaves and dry mango powder. Mix. Your Indian Macaroni is ready. Serve hot!!!