Indian Macaroni is the Indian version of pasta. We make this delicious recipe with onions, tomatoes, bell peppers and a few spices.
Also try: Paneer Makhani Pasta.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 25 mins.
- Macaroni Pasta – 1.5 cup
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes – 1 large (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Green Chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Water to boil pasta
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 cup = 250 ML.
How to make Indian Macaroni:
- Cook pasta as per the instructions on the pack. Keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions, capsicum and green chili. Cook until tender
- Add tomatoes, red chili powder, ground black pepper, coriander powder and salt. Mix and cook till oil starts to separate
- Add cooked pasta and coriander leaves, mix well
- Your Indian Macaroni is ready. Serve hot!!!