This is also an Indian style pasta. Quick and easy to make as it’s cooked in a pressure cooker. Must try recipe on a busy day when you have a very little time to cook. Hope you enjoy it.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 20 mins
- Macaroni – 1.5 cups
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 large (finely chopped)
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to Macaroni in Pressure Cooker:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add onions and saute till translucent
- Add tomatoes, red chilli powder and coriander powder. Mix and cook till oil starts to separate
- Add macaroni, garam masala powder, salt and water. Mix
- Close the lid and turn the flame to medium-high. Let 2-3 whistle blow
- Turn off the flame and do not release the pressure
- Open the lid and stir a little
- Your Macaroni is ready. Serve Hot!!!