This is an Indian style version of Macaroni, which is cooked in a pressure cooker and it is a quick-fix meal.
Also try: Paneer Makhani Pasta or Indian Macaroni.
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 5 mins, Cooking – 15 mins, Total – 20 mins.
- Macaroni – 1.5 cups
- Onion – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium-large (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Chilli Flakes – 1/4 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to in Pressure Cooker Style Macaroni:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add onions and capsicum, saute until soft
- Add tomatoes, chilli flakes, coriander powder and ground black pepper. Mix and cook till oil separates
- Add macaroni, salt and water. Mix and close the lid, cook on high flame for about 4 whistles. Turn off the flame and let the pressure settle down. Open the lid and give macaroni a nice stir
- Your Pressure Cooker Style Macaroni is ready. Serve Hot!!!