I generally prepare this when I have no cooking mood or I want to cook something quickly. Pasta can be explored in so many different ways. I keep doing my own kind of experiments with it. Hope you like it!!!
Course: Main Course
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 20 mins, Total – 30 mins
- Pasta (shape of your choice) – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 1/3 cup (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/3 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt to taste.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML
How to Macaroni in Pressure Cooker:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker
- Add chopped onions. Saute
- Add capsicum. Saute till onions are translucent
- Add tomatoes. Cook till soft
- Add black pepper powder and salt. Mix
- Add pasta and water. Mix well
- Close the lid and turn the flame to medium-high. Let 2-3 whistle blow
- Turn off the flame and do not release the pressure
- Open the lid and stir a little
- Your Macaroni is ready. Serve Hot!!!