It’s my favorite. Be it anytime of the year I simply love it. This one is dedicated to all the childhood memories with chocolate. Here I share the recipe for Chocolate Milkshake.
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Total – 10 mins
- Milk – 400 ml (whole or toned)
- Chocolate Ice Cream – 2 scopes
- Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup – 6 tbsp.
How to make Chocolate Milkshake:
- Take a blender jar. Add milk, chocolate ice cream and hershey’s chocolate syrup
- Blend to make smooth consistency milkshake
- Your Chocolate Milkshake is ready. Serve immediately.