Refreshing and satisfying drink to relish during the summers. The flavor of orange along with tea leaves and a hint of mint is freshening.
Time: Preparation – 30 mins, Refrigeration – 1 hour, Total – 1.5 hours.
- Water – 2 cups
- Tea Bag – 1
- Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice – 1 cup
- Orange Wedges – 1/2 cup
- Honey – 1/4 cup
- Mint Sprig – 1
- Ice – as needed.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Orange Iced Tea:
- Add water in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Turn off the flame and add the tea bag, cover and let it steep until warm
- Remove the tea bag, add orange wedges and honey. Give it a nice stir and let it come to room temperature
- Add orange juice and mint sprig. Stir and refrigerate for at least an hour, you can even keep it for longer
- Now strain it and pour in the ice filled glasses, your Orange Iced Tea is ready.