Hello Summers!!! Chilled beverages are always satisfying in the summer heat, and when made with fresh fruits and herbs, it’s overwhelmingly delicious. These are super easy to prepare and you can make your own combination as you like. You can even prepare in bulk and refrigerate it, then relish it when desired. I have used honey in this recipe, you can try it with sugar or simply skip the sweetener if you prefer. You can also go for green tea instead for regular tea.
The combinations you can try:
- Peach, Mint and Honey
- Strawberry, Basil and Honey
- Blueberry, Mint and Honey
- Lemon Juice, Mint and Honey
- Orange, Thyme and Honey
Time: Preparation – 10 mins, Cooking – 5 mins, Total – 15 mins
- Water – 1.5 cups
- Tea Bag – 1 or 1 tsp tea leaves
- Fresh Fruit – 1 cup or as desired (crushed)
- Honey – 2-3 tbsp (or sugar – 2-3 tsp)
- Fresh Herbs – 6-7 leaves or as desired
- Ice – as needed.
PS: 1 Cup = 250 ML.
How to make Iced Tea with Fruits:
- Add water and tea in a pot, and bring it to boil. Turn off the heat and let it rest for 5 mins
- Add crushed fruits, honey or sugar and fresh herb leaves. Stir well and let it cool. If you’re trying Lemon Iced Tea then add slices of 1 lemon and squeeze them a little bit as well
- Now strain the fruits and herbs. Pour it in a glass over ice cubes. Garnish with some fruits and herb leaves if desired.